Friday, August 01, 2008

The snake says i wish i had hands so i can hug you like a man

Fii!
you are always missed.





Hey gay its friday.My week has past fast.So anyway my ob presentation came out pretty well and I am eternally grateful to my group members for all the effort everyone has given. K enough of thanks giving, my week has been fine. I just caught the dark knight with Saml and crd!!Ok maybe i am so not into the batman/spiderman thing but the show's quite good!!
I am quite relieved now,more or less projects are almost all taken down. Which is a very very good sign for a poly kid because...thats a sole burden i suppose.
If there's one thing in the world god could give you,what would that one thing be? My answer would be family. I really miss the times when i was younger because i always had my dad with me. I never thought that as i grow older, i actually needed my parents more. Every little thing in life will always come and go but our family will always stay, at heart.
For the past few nights,it has been immensely difficult. Wake up and i know I'll live, for the better,only for the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home