Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Central,Manhattan.

I like this,i really do like this a lot
3 loveliees









Happy birthday Joshuateddy. You are one of the funniest people in class and not to mention helpful,nice and always caring. I m really thankful for knowing such a great friend like you.Thank you for always cheering me up and boosting my happiness during my emotional times.Its because there are people like you,thats why the world will always go round. I hope you enjoyed your b'day:) Thanks alot for the dinner last night.
With Charmaine and Jonas who finally appeared in school after 3 damn bloody long weeks. You all should worship him for such courage.
Will post up the rest when Dian comes online.Most of the projects are done,just one more and we are on our way to party. We had alot of fun yesterday didnt we?:) Dinner at central manhattan to celebrate Josh's bday.Bought two funky balloons and made Josh walked around boat quake with it.

2 Comments:

At 7:45 AM , Blogger Josh said...

OH MY GAWD. MAN I LOOK DAMN GREAT NEXT TO THOSE BALLOONS!! haha thanks for everything yo!! stay happy too!!

 
At 1:38 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

MORE LIKE G-A-Y opps did i just hit the jackpot. Happy happy pris:) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home