Thursday, September 18, 2008

Anywhere at anytime,Im yours and you're mine.




Town with Janice that gila/insultive girl. Amazingly someone who likes to do things that people dont want her to do. Implusive buyer and a gossip girl. & there you have it,janice! My allowance has somehow vanished to dust,my bank acc is so pathetic i dont want to have another look at it. Why isnt haggendaz calling me!!I need the job so damn badly to make up all that i have been spending. My dad is the best seriously.He has not been complaining about my expenditure at all and he says that for every dollar that i earn from my job i get another dollar from him! Heh, dad rocks.
Im so tired today i m staying home to heal.Sorry sam really!! Please have fun today and meet up soon to jubhunt/shop/reflect.Have not met you in the longest time ever i am going to forget how you look like.
Ps: Its somehow a good thing we are all put though this because its only then i realise my own faults and somehow I've seen a better person out of you. It really taught me how not to throw my judgements and biasness all over..just showing how carried away i've been.

2 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger bimbo said...

terrible invasion Pris!

Shoo, evil doer, begone!

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Ay THIS IS MY BLOG SO WHO SHOULD BE SHOO-ING!!Hello babe :)I need to talk to you,cal me when you see this.Thks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home