Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our love was the strongest drug.

Sadly there has been a continuous series of unfortunate events in my life after my big 17. You've absolutely no idea how tired Im. Spent some time stoning at nothing. Are you tired of explaining too? You bet Im.
So anyway on Saturday,fel called me and she came over to my place all the way from the other end of sg. Of course we wouldn't put that journey all to waste,she slept over at my place and I had company for the night. Damn shiok no emo night.
Went to town on Sunday and we were suppose to meet yl at nyny to chill and have a good dinner. Miss soh apparently took a whole good time getting her butt down .
I was left alone when Fel went to the toilet....ok anyway point is one waiter came to me and asked " hey are you like waiting for your friends,I think they are there"
Feeling pretty confused because the only friend I was waiting for then was fel. KK so this is how the surprise goes. Yl turned up with Sean and Kenneth(long time no see) with a cake and two waiters with a bday song.Wowie,and did i mention they had some instruments with them too!
Nice one guys,i really suspected nothing! SeanTan and kenneth,your pressence that day was really the least expected but yeah,you guys made me sooo happy. Thank you all for the new naval stud too and planning everything for me. I appreciate it so much. Even at the verge of your problems and school,you guys made the effort to put that smile on my face.
Now i freaking owe all the people who made my 17th this year man. Anytime just come to me,I'll be your man.




2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM , Blogger Josh said...

your birthday damn happening sia! mine not even close.

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Cause YOU ALL MADE IT HAPPEN! SO now who should i thank. God or you guys ?haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home