Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Getting there means leaving things behind,Sometimes life's so bitter sweet.

My work turned out to be such a good start for me. But the one thing i had to go thru was learning the history of the company and the equipments (Obviously things which bores you anyhow) yeah and take a test!!???!! I passed k,can make ice cream already!!

So now Im working at the floor which is mostly serving the customers. It was ok except that I was suppose to be friendlier than ever, know the menu,take their orders and cleaning up of course. Wait its not easy work i tell you.
Like when Im taking down their orders,I have to be quick and pretend i know the menu by heart. Yesterday when i took their orders,i couldnt figure out what i was writing and i couldnt repeat their orders. So erm...my manager took over.

Then I met the most awkward situation. This customer covered one side of the menu and he asked.."ok tell me whats the ingredient in this creation?" .Ok I was blank,like wth???
I replied."erm sorry Im new here so honestly i dont know!". He said then why are you blushing.

Dude i wasnt man,I was just freaking nervous!! So yes i have to do that for another month unless Im good with sevice,I can promote to be in the kitchen.That is to scoop the ice cream and making the creations. Hmmmm thats just exactly what i wanna do people!! Scooping ice cream and making things.In other words eat ice-cream,thats what I do best.

The people there are really nice,like genuinely nice! Then they are going to throw this party for all the September babies.Quite surprise they actually invited me cause it was like my what first day of work?My manager was cool cause he drove me home last night. Yep,seems like first day was pretty ok.

The uniform and cleanliness standards were amazingly strict. I have to wash my hands everytime i touch my hair.I like the hat thou,quite cool ah. Dont think anyone have seen this side of priscilla yet but well....you can always drop by to laugh at me! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home