Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dont share your devotion,lay your love on me.

Mamamia has been playing in my head all night. Hee,but i had a very goodnight :)
Was suppose to go to the zoo but now........lets just wait for Crd to wake up to make today's plans happen.My arm is hurting like crap ,must be the injection and my period is giving me an ultra hard time as well. I dont know whether it is the cramps or is it me needing the loo.

Oh well,got the pictures from the picnic from Ryan.So,thank you Ryan!






I wanna cry to the ocean and let every bit of my emotions run. Baby,why didnt you stay just for a while,maybe things would be ok.I miss you.
I wanna share every joy i have with you right now. Baby,why didnt you stay just for a while,maybe things would have gone my way.I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home