Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Yes Ive been broken hearted,blue since the day we parted.

My life has been awesomeeeee.No pictures cause Ryan is taking forever to send them!! Let me just sum it up. On sunday my classmates actually namely Charmaine came up with this idea of having a picnic,then the smart one came up with the idea of going to the botanical gardens and visiting the abandon house. Everything worked out perfectly as planned cept for the abandon house visit cause we got very very lost. Had a long walk together for 45 mins straight but it was great really.Enjoyed my day so much.

On Monday i had to go to some unknown place to collect my uniform.Wa damn cute k,apron and hat somemore. Freaking own!!!Then guess what!!!I have to take a stupid jab before i start work.omg if only i could back out right.
Met Afiqah in town for dinner and shopping. Heh,I love you babe. Time was short but somehow always meaningful right right right.

Went to get the jab today.You could see how prepared i was for the jab really. Jonas was being QUITE nice cause he accompanied me to the clinic and we watched Mamamia after that.I love the show so much ia m going to buy the dvd when it is out. Its a very sing-along show like high sch musical!!No i think HSM3 would be better for sure. Crd came and predictably they didnt manage to find a job. Charmaine josh vee and Wilson came to join us for dinner.My classmates are the best seriously,damn humorous,mean and fun. I like.

Sorry I am damn lazy to barely think.I am just typing and ranting .
PS:Dont put your head to things that would trouble you so much k,there are too much to do in life. Still young,we have such a long way to go babe. Anything,we are all a phone call away.Be strong darling!!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hellooo! haha there that was the jab i was talking about

-ali

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Ok i totally did not see that one coming! SERIOUSLY!!Yes and plz update your blog:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home