Saturday, September 20, 2008

Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeves.

Hello darlings, today's a pretty productive & happy gay day with Fel. Bought another belt with the last sum of money I had.You must be thinking how stupid I get but noooooooooooo cause I VE GOT MYSELF A JOB!!!! How rewarding,spending before i earn. Think I will start the week after next cause I still have alot of things i wanna do. So friends, spend time next whole week before my busy life begins or alternatively you can visit me anytime !!I give you ice cream,heh:)Anyway..i just trimmed my fringe for 10 damn bucks and my hair looks very much the same cept its neater and straighter. I'll cut it myself the next time..I think i can?

I am going to re-watch my rented dvds to entertain myself because Im a cheapo kia so I must make full use of every cent that i use.It somehow doesnt feel like a weekend to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home