Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Hi!(:

I need to tell you all,how great and wonderful my friends are to me.My life 's so worthwhile for everything and everything.Hi Jacq & Susanna,thank you for everything yeah i really appreciate it(: Loveyou.I am quite lousy to put things down in words really ,so yes I hope this simple thank you goes out to everyone around who cares.

This home..has no warmth and love at all.Everyone should really treasure all good times with their family when they have the chance too.Yeah and thats how i feel.
You know,i am just really glad that i am able to think for myself about the whole situation sometimes.I dont know when i will get the chance to blog again cause my mum will take the mouse away right after this.

So yeah..
take care people(:
-
Maybe we should forget about each other and leave the past behind.It can be so hard sometimes,especially when it somes to letting go of you special friend.I dont know if we're gonna end because there are so much uncertainties between me and you.I thought maybe you could tell me or something..
I dont think i could bear to leave you.No

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home