Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Hi!(:

Today has been so bad.Maybe ladyluck has just gone away for awhile.My mum has been really harsh towards me since like dont know when.I dont understnd why should i be her punchingbag because i am a living thing as well.Now tell me who has a mum who totally enjoys discriminating you in front of the world and the best part..There's actually joy in it.
I am sorry to've blogged this because i really need to feel better.I always refrian myself from blogging about my parents cause i feel that there must be some form of respect but still..Yeah.

I am so stressed up by all the tuition classes that are bombarding on me.There's always endless homework and all.I cant take it alright and i cant talk about it to my mum because she really doesnt care.
I miss my dad and i want him home.

I am never gonna give up my life or my studies,thats one thing i am going to hold on strongly.Not for my mum but for my dad and everyone else around me.I have no reason to give up because i have everything ..well except a mum who i can turn to.Why in her eyes am i such a useless being?I wrote in my zaji about mothers.In chinese they say that every mother is the same.Seriously man,i feel that it does not apply to all.Maybe its just a different kind of love?

I have decided not to change cause of all the hurtful things that my mum have said to me today.I am really happy being who i am and i have faith in myself.I'll just keep doing what i am doing and i will just be fine.Yeah.

Edited.
Hi Jerome.Please cheerup(:See i am doing so very fine now.I have never got the chance to tell you but yeah i just wanna say thank you.For just everything and every little thing that you have done .Right now,you should be the one who should feel better and be happy.I hope nothing of it is gonna affect you alright.Afterall you are a nice guy.See perhaps todays a bad day but things will just brighten up again tomorrow.I guess everyone has problems of their own but yeah i will be here alright.Smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home