Saturday, May 05, 2007











Hello love.


Yesterday was great,met Fel and Yl at starbucks to study and we got chased out cause it was a saturday thankyou.The others there chose to perserver and let that guy keep repeating whatever he kept saying.Gosh,cant believe it.
End up studying at macs.I gave up chemistry,so like screw that paper i dont care.Its better for me to focus ion my maths for i cant pass chem in forever.
Mdm Riza'nice,i really like her encouragements and all thou it doesnt help.I would be able to pass if i think scientifically(?) but I am not cut out to that.
Dined at pizza hut,talk ,took pictures and of course indulging.
I hope i will have some time to study today,I am going to Rc with my dad now.
I'll share more when i get back.
I am worried about her right now,wish there was something i could do to make her feel better or at least a smile..Cheerup babe,I'll be here for you.<3
The stars at the end cant shine,
still sense its brilliance and innocence,
in your heart its the brightest.
For me,you're that star.
So long and yet goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home