Sunday, May 13, 2007

Hello!
Happy Mum's day.
I know,this is the day we all get together,blow some candles and giving our praises to our mums.
By doing so,you let her know how much you thank her for her tough love for you,through the years.I dont know why,i cant bring myself to do all this thou i want to.I feel like as thou i am defying my own conscience.
We were never like that,no.Or should i say i never wanna picture my family like that.I'd love to be happy and that has gotta start first with your own family.I guess they are the only people that would very much be glad to be there for you and giving you the right support.
I would love that,i wish my mum could be the one i turn to when i need someone.
Sadly ,she's always losing it with me.
You know what i really picture in my mind?A whole family,together and unbreakable.Then we could have time for each other,talking and not yelling.We could all sleep in the same bedroom,watch the same tv shows and do everything together..
Nothing else in the world could be that perfect.
K fat hope.

Anyway i had a great sunday!Met allie,wong,fii and jas at PP again.Then we walked around,shopped and talked alot.Hee,i just got myself a new belt and many starbursts!!
It was fun except for the part about my stupid cough which wouldnt heal.Maybe i should go take some cough syrup before i die of coughing.
Okay today's just great(:
I'll be off early tomorrow and i dont know why i am so excited!!




yep,goodnight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home