Friday, May 11, 2007

Hello.
School's senseless,dont you think?I overslept today,fortunately made it to school on time.Did that NE quiz,got labelled JUNIOR and got home by 10.Omg,they are insaneeeeeeeee.
Had a way hard time deciding on someplace to go,so in the end we went seperate ways.Met Fel and we went to town for abit.
Shopped ALOT,but its mainly her cause i kept reckoning.Sometimes when you really have the money you spend more time thinking of what to buy and that sucks.Got a new top and a great lunch so it was satisfying enough.
We seem to keep bumping into Nasians wherever we go and they are like our"next of kin".
People like Jm,allie ,d,and yl.Yes isnt the world so very small,but i like it that way.
I feel so empty maybe cause i have been glued to the tv for too long just now.I have missed out too much seriously.I miss disney and I dont wanna miss a single episode of"Cory the house".
I dont know what coming up for me this weekend,i was thinking to take this time off and rest.
You all should too.
Presenting.............the most unglam photo of the month!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home