Thursday, May 10, 2007



You must be feeling ultra gay for the midyears are over.It has been such a tough struggle,especially through the late nights.If you have made it through,definitely be thankful.
I know I am,I feel like mourning for those days again.


Yes,and so we called for a good celebration.There was Jasmine,Jm and allie!Seriously man,right now my room seems as thou a huge typhoon just swept pass or something.But it was fun,it really helped bring my stress level down and too,taking my mind off the stupid POA.I really hope i wont get shit out of it,just in case i screw up in paper 2.
I need a reality check right now and a serious one.

By the way.In life we should learn to give and take alot,it really do make things alot easier.Too bad its not easy to keep giving in huh?But too i guess we should never neglect the joy of giving.
Receving too much is draining if you realised.
Okay night lovers








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home