Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hello all,I think global warming does exist,seriously.Its winter!!Remember?? and yet it doesnt feel like i am shivering or even the least cold in Hk.
I hate christmas without christmas spirits.
I feel that my family's spending expenditure has gone way overboard,especially this month.I think i saw that hole in my father's pocket.

It suddenly occurs to me that its foolish to be spending money on good food because they will be digested anyway and we wont remember a thing!!I would rather splurge them on clothes and cds.

Its sad my parents think otherwise..seriously i dont mind feeding on sushi 24/7,its really fantastic.
I had sushi yesterday with my brother cause we're getting really sick of chinese for a bit.

I went to causeway yesterday with Michelle and Melody(My dad's friend's daughters)Yep
&&&
I spent almost every cent on hand because there was this huge awesome sale(:
The sufer brands were like going on 50% off store wide so i mean who would walk out with nothing!!Its like a great deal.

I am starting to love colours a lot,especially when they come in the 7 rainbow colours.I got lots of colourful stuff too.Hahahaha.
Its 6 more days before i return home,cant wait to board that plane & back into your arms(:
My nails are so fugly and screwed because........................I am not cut out to paint nails.

I dont feel like travelling all the way down to my aunt's house today because theres practically nothing to do.
I wanna get a job..soon.My dad always say its okay to reward ourselves if we know how to work for it.It makes a lot of sense.Dont even take money that grow from trees,they are never real and it never belongs to you.

M has gone out of her league for......................................................................................................!

I miss eating chicken rice and wanton mee so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I miss my room.I miss my friends,i miss going out in sg,i miss you yj.

My post is so random today and if you're reading this,i think you are so nice.I need to read so i can further my vocab..it kinda sucks..right?
Ha bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home