Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hey there sweeties,i will be taking a flight back to hk tomorrow.It has been so long and i really wonder how's things like in Sg.Anyway disneysea was a blast!!I sat the indiana Jones ride for 7 times in a row!Well,didnt take many pictures thou.but still i think disney is the best place to be in!!I wanna be part of it,work for it and still growing with it man.
We missed the coach back to our hotel and ended up taking the cab and omg it cost us like 120 sg $ okaaayyy.The things here are so not affordable.
Then i met Yj and his family near our hotel.Seriously,it was the best thing that ever happened to me this holiday.I missed him so much its almost impossible to express my joy when i saw him.Too bad we cant go to Disney together or else i dont think i will ever wanna leave.Definitely a very meaningful 6 months.(:

Since today's gonna be our last day in Tokyo,i guess we will be doing some big time shopping!!I am going to the largest disney store today and spend abit for christmas.I wont be in sg for christmas but I cant wait to see my friends again.Everyday will be as special as christmas day so long as we have our loved ones beside us right.
Okay i will post pictures up when i return to hk,thanks for the read.(:
<3 you all.smuah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home