Friday, December 21, 2007

Hi...still in Hk.Here' a random post.
I hate bathing during winter okay seriously you'll freeze to death when you come out of the shower.100% postively sure I am still clean because i use a lot of lotion.Gross to some but whatever i am coming back in 4!4! 4 days.

I have been eating so much,no its too much.I have food for breakfast,lunch,tea,dinner and supper.Nvm,i will exercise ...soooooon its because i have to.Of course from someday on i will go on a damn healthy lifestyle.I will have fruits and i will learn to have vegetables and i will do sit ups before i sleep.Swear,just give me sometime.Okay who wanna join me?(:

I hate sushi cause i have been eating too much of it.I know how much i contradict but just try having sushi...3 times in 3 days.Okay,i promise to go to the gym tmr.

Yesterday was me and yj's 6 months. HI!!Happy 6 months yj (: Okay it wasnt so happy rightt!!We have not quarelled in like a super long time but i blew it.Okay then after a loooooooooooong speech & drama things were okay again.I love you so much still until my hair turns white.i know teenagers lead dramatic lives but we just wanna make the unrealistic happen sometimes ha!Thankfully there's something so sweet for me to think about all the time. (: Hi yj!

Okay love you all bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home