Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Heart breaks & Jealousy.

Hi all,i had 2 hours of school today which predictably is a waste of time.Hmm having first time lectures,its a pure taste of true boredom & extreme lapse of focus.I will definitely screw the entire subject when it comes to computerisation because i dont understand a shit.I officially hate CSA and Econs for now. I will probably grow to love econs more one day but not today so yeah..I wonder now,if its okay to fail that particuler module.
I should join a few clubs to spice my whole life abit man..Im thinking,photography,production crew,hockey!!(i know,i dont know whats with me.)drama club hmm maybe i better think twice as hard.
Went to town with Alicia after school today and it was really fun thou we were really drained from school.Im really broke now because i just bought my maggis top and i have not get my textbooks yet!!Its really annoying cause its freaking costly & heavy.I have to try harder to convince my mum to increase my allowance really,its reasonable if you consider the long journey to school and back,break time snacks,lunch,unneccessary stuff and list goes on.So yeah.I've no form today and school starts at 9 tmr shitxzxz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home