Tuesday, April 22, 2008

This is my love for you.

Hey yooo!! Today was surprisingly better then i thought.I guess this post is gonna be lengthy but whatever.Im sincerely thankful to those who always bother to read my nonsense and cheering me up from time to time.You know for that,life just get a lil better & better.
So during the 5 hour break today the class was suppose to go on some outing but in the end everyone was just left on their own.I met Andrew for a while to catch up & stuff cause it has been soooo long since we last did. :) Oh oh and i finally found 2 girls from my class who has topics which falls on the same page as me!!I cant portray this feeling man,its just joy.I think Im also very fortunate to have the best Sls in my class because they guide our class to practically everything. That 100plus leader who's gl and extremely supportive at the same time!
My classmates are very musically inclined seriously. Some have bands of their own and there's this guy Ryan who shares his music background and all with me. Okay Im really more or less relieved now for overcoming this social barrel. I hope the rest of the class will somehow step out of their shells and open up more or something really.

Most of all,I miss my clique. I know we've been trying time and time again to get everyone out one day but seems like it so hard because everyone has got their own lives now.All our schedules are clashing and its just a bad time.It might be inevitable that people drift apart eventually but you all know that under all circumstances,we're friends forever.After all that we've been through together,its all worth it.

I miss Yuanlin and felicia alot as well. You two have been so close to me we 're even sharing beds.K,sounds wrong but yeah.Life is definitely a turn without you both in school but we'll meet like at least once a week and get really high together yeah.Crazy kidz. Not forgetting kenneth and the rest too,see everyone's like busy!!!

I miss 4r5 and the drama club man.I know i have been using my cca to over my huge ass but its really because of the people there that makes me a lil motivated.People like Zsa,cheryl,shaz,sl,edwin and all,i thank you all so much.
& really randomly,i miss Jacq& all.I miss Gina for the times when we studied together ending up talking more,going to church together and just really talking yeah.

Please pardon this post people.I just have to say it.Goodbye all

1 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Blogger Catherine & YanChao said...

Hey pris i miss you. hope you're doing great! =)
love, cat.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home