Friday, July 18, 2008

Its not your fault so please stop your crying now

For some reasons,time flies on Fridays. Its the best day of the week cause of my cool classmates who always end up with very classic ideas to start the weekends . Anyway we caught the show Wanted' cause Di-an was being such an angel to provide 5 free ticz yes haha good deal.






Met,Allie,d,Cat,Brandon,Elsen and Alvin for dinner after that and it was a good catch up time esp with Cat. The sales has to stop because I dont wanna spend my pay yet!!

Other than that,I dont know what I am doing in my life now. Wait till next week when all these dumb projects are over,I'll think of life more than just a bed of roses.Good day people.I'll be by your side whenever you need me.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home