Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'll give you a piece of whats in me

So hi.Its a very beautiful Sunday,half past eleven just look how I've wasted half of my day.Just like any other Sundays,I would wake up early just to catch Mtv made but guess what,there's no more episodes of it anymore,tell me how depressing can that get.I cant find my motivation to work today,this sounds bad.

Anyway Im blogging now because i thought it would be good to just let out a piece of my mind.Its really ok if you dont wanna read this because some may think i dont make sense more than half the time.To just sidetrack for abit,below shows a picture of my 3 wonderful friends pointing the finger.Wa so kute,kena my laptop somemore chee.

Yeah so i sat back thinking alot about things,evidently about everything. It just never came to me that i would wake up this morning feeling completely different about myself.Did i just change my life or what..Besides the usuals,I laid on my bed letting every thought flow through..
Maybe it could be a good thing because i have not been thinking alot.
To me you were the universe,but I wake up finding myself only a part of yours.
If only i could change my own destiny...sounds good but truth is,i dont know how.
Even if i wake up the next morning from all the boozing last night,I really wish i remembered the more significant things.I didnt.
My friends,you dont know how much you mean to me,not because i am afraid of being alone but i just fear of losing you.
If you think that its lie,than why dont you think back and ask ,why you treasure in the first place?
If you are currently in love,be thankful i guess.
Its very nice to have someone to love and in turn getting love back.
You've no idea how many out there yearn for such a bliss.I know i do.
Dear friend,I will wanna be there for you and help you through everything in the best way that i can,just like how you did for me before.
Some things in life were made for the best experiences,so the next time you fall,you will stand up just fine.
I am really into life man but its cool this way.Ok,its Sunday we should all just...smile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home