Tuesday, July 22, 2008

There were rapid statements about life commitments

So this is the way we love,
not in a thousand years will i forget about you.

K hi,today's not a bad day,in fact it was pretty accomplished. I had work done,started on many things and wow I am very happy with myself.Studied at Starbucks with Catherine and it was like always,very productive. Saw Sean P today after months and months. Went home together and it will definitely take more than one journey to finish up talking about our lives.

Oh and did I mention about the test which i screwed up so bad yesterday? Yeah but me and my friends seem quite cool with it since it was already our best shot plus..it was a tough paper seriously.

I m really busy with life right now,gotta chill so bad. My close friends are depressed,I need to do something really ..Smile ok,Im here for you!!!
Love you,
Yl aka goth gorgeous hot damn god chio boooty babe. Ok i just made your day.

4 Comments:

At 4:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha! you damn nice can! LOl. say me until so good. make me high high in the sky!

 
At 5:18 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Cost for making your day: 1 maggis top,mos burger.
Good see you on sunday :)

 
At 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wha lau wana cheat me! lol you stil owe my lunch can!

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

OK so now we are quits.We both dont owe each othe anything .YAY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home