Saturday, July 26, 2008

You can bet on me ,again.


Very,classical.


Saml,me,crd.

79shots.So anyway yesterday felt like friday and we spent the day like it was friday. I had fun,watching a movie,cooking,webcaming,video-ing.I had an extremely shitty night though,I wish i didnt remember a thing.But i did cause i have a freaking vivid memory of significant things.I even remembered how my birthday cake look like when i was 10.I woke up with hopes of feeling better today,but no it still sucks so bad.K,i better shut up for now...
Lets welcome Sunday,welcome new hopes and lead a good day.

2 Comments:

At 6:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rmb how we thought ysd was friday? I woke up at 9.13am today,thinking it was saturday. I was like 'FUCK NO! I'm late for commskills!!!!! Why didn't my alarm sound?' Hehehe.

Okay see you soon! :)
Luvv you babe.

 
At 6:37 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Yes!!Same here,and guess what its sunday!I so dread for Monday to come.Yeah anyway we should totally hang out again and this time you are so buying lunch :)
Loveyou,S

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home