Thursday, October 02, 2008

But you're like a satellite and you're driftin' through the sky

Everyone should totally dig the House bunny show because its the show of the century!! This is also the most valuable movie for me because its the first time i watched a movie with Felicia Ang and prolly the second time with Yl. Fel thinks she's damn big shot k,I had to literally beg her to watch it with me know why!!!??? Because she thinks its cool that our friendship stays within the bounds of not watching movies together. But the movie is so freaking awesome....I mean only to me that day.
Ps,I dont know why someone didnt like put a picture of the house bunny on her blog then say like worth watching or something.

Slogged my ass of yesterday at work cause it was quite busy at first. Anyhow I was paid double!!!So i guess its all worth it now but it feels more like Im working to pay off all that i have been spending.I ought to actually.

I had a great time today with Sam. Watched the Sex&thecity at her place and its..really sexual,well the tittle says it all. I dont know how but we ended up at cityplaza for my first time and...we spent some money.But it was good bargain for such pretty pieces and sometimes people need to reward themselves too right..
Hang out more often babe and stop staying at home!!!Know like we might never know when the shopping places might close down so..... (:

Anyway I read todays paper on Mind your body and they said girls who keep sharing their problems with their girl friends will have some downward spiral of negative emotions so it will lead to depression. And because the listener who gets to co-share all these problems,they will somehow just be as affected too. So now its like wrong for girls to dissect their woes?They even encourage parents to keep the phone away from teenage girls!!?? Wow.

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM , Blogger SAML said...

luvv you, hehe :)

 
At 8:17 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

I love you too,Samantha.

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger Jasmine said...

Zomg we we better stop sharing our woes(esp me) else we'll all get affected:(

In short, live life happy=no woes=everyone happy:)

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

I think the papers have nothing to write ..but somehoe its so true.
When we dont talk about our problems we will read less into them and eventually wont think about them.

All's good(:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home