Monday, October 13, 2008

Because family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.

Dear Pris,
Thanks for everything today. Not only for the gifts, for sharing your emotions with me, and keep reminding me I must treasure yc. Don't worry, I will. More than anything, this afternoon was a great day spent, with someone who's more than a friend but like what you said, someone who's like family. I also appreciate you for always being there for me and showing your concern whenever something goes wrong. I promise, Pris, that you can always fall back on me.

No emotional day today too, so I'm really glad. Felt like I could really forget everything and just realx, chill and have fun. I'm happy seeing you so joyful and optimistic. Videos were awesome, just that they kept hanging(not cuz I was there) and I didn't really get what was going on in RV. I bet you had fun with my friendster profile you crazy girl :)


Lastly, your speciality pasta was delicious and I'm not lying! Because it was so good, I'm not gonna tell anyone else that's the only thing you can make. :D

Sorry babe I like this picture and it also convince C that she is not the only one with hair issues :) Kidding. Above post is by Cat and seriously she is just out to make me tear at this time of the night. Anyway I had alot of fun with you today babe. We have ditched all those stupid emotional thoughts and Im glad you are happy today! I shall go fix my Dvds and learn to make a new dish the next time you come cause i always wanna see you this happy.



At times i rather diss you and laugh over your friendster photos because there is so much joy in it,you've no idea.



Babe,Im glad through everything we have became better friends or should i say family.Yeah its not going to change ,not in a thousand years. You are a great gift to me and being able to walk out of this with you is a sent blessing from above.Sincerely,I love you Catherinelim.
Ps: Think all my friends kinda know thats the only thing i know how to make.

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

Silly you, Pris. Live strong and happy k. :)

 
At 7:45 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

No doubt about that! babe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home