Saturday, October 04, 2008

This one's to life,the greatest gift of all.

Startbucks with Allie & Jasmine. & Happy belated birthday Catherine. You,one awesome friend will definitely not forget about you love.Im glad your bday turned out to be a blast dear,hope life just keeps getting better for you.



So my dad's going to Dubai tmr already. Spent the entire weekend with him and I will upload pictures of him soon. Seriously suspects he went for botox because he is getting more and more youthful.
My dad was talking about his death to us today so it went like this.
" Can you imagine if you are dead and when your body is about to be burnt,you wake up from your coffin suddenly and realise you are alive. By that time you wont have a choice but to be burnt/buried alive!! Eh can you all like slap me or pour water over my face to make sure im dead as a log before doing anything to my body. Or maybe you all can like put a handphone inside with coffin so when I happen to wake up,i can give you all a call."
Someone please tell me dad....to be more realistic. Today has been great with my dad :)
I am going to save up for a golden half frame cam!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 6:54 AM , Blogger SAML said...

Your dad's so cute!!!! Hahaha.

I wna show you this camera I found at some spree. PM me when you're online!!!!

<3

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

OK COOL BALLS!Im finally with some cash in hand so Im going to get a flim cam super soon!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home