Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I rather be in a storm with you than being safe & warm by myself.


Classic faces!!

Caught on candid camera.

2 girls.
Anyway yesterday was really awesome,i really hope all of us get to meet out again really soon.But this time lets go to somewhere we all know or not that far.
Life is pacing back to wher it started off again but perhaps its a better thing for me.
My eyes are glued to the tv for damn long now. Know that show?"Er zhuo ju zi wen"(???) Yeah freaking hooked to it so bye.I love you i love you.

2 Comments:

At 9:19 AM , Blogger SAML said...

HAHA @ THE 2 GIRLS PART!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

BUT DONT YOU THINK HE REALLY LOOK LIKE A GIRL ESP IN THAT PIC. LOL@JONAS.INYOURFACE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home