Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'll never let you fall,even if saving you sends me to heaven.

We look like we are the ones forcing kenneth to do that pose but the truth is he was the one who came up with it!!The purpose is to make us look more lovin'..we are anyway,hehe.
Sean's eyebrows kinda thicken after a few weeks and someone needs a new haircut..

Kenneth is seriously still the same.
Anyway we had steamboat at Sean's place yesterday but it wasnt as good as the last time we had it i guess.But at least we all got together and we had so much to laugh about. Oh kenneth,lz and Sean...
Worked so hard last night and till i got dead beat. Seriously never expected a full house at century ever but it proved me wrong.I hope tonight is somehow less hardcore because I wanna come home early to rest and recharge!!
C'mon friends you guys know my resolution when next term starts right. I dream so big about everything but for me to actually accomplish something,hmm thats a different story.

3 Comments:

At 3:55 AM , Blogger Liang Zhi said...

HELLo pris!
lol haircut -.-

 
At 7:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG?!?!? WHOSE THE GUY WEARING THE BLUE TEE WITH THE <3 HAND SIGN? LOOKS REALLY CUTE !!!! OMGOSHHH!

 
At 8:02 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Hello Lz! YOU NEED A HAIRCUT LIKE NOW SO GO GET ONE

Dear shy girl,I think I know who you are. He is Kenneth the great.

Kenneth says:
haiyo you think i so thick skin?
Kenneth says:
you dont know me well pris i'm like crying now

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home