Friday, October 10, 2008

Its such a shame for us to part.



My life is like that.I go out,i work,i watch tv. I have money now,I know how random this sounds but Im amazingly learning how to save. I miss some friends that I have really not seen in such a long time. & Cheryl its nice to receive your text today,we will see each other after your Os. Today was one of the best days in so long and i enjoyed myself alot. We didnt do anything much but I was just very happy and gay anyway. Tomorrow is going to be a great day,I can double assure myself again because the last time we had a steamboat together was...I dont know. A and J are coming to visit me at work tmr too and i cant wait to see them.

Crd,Charm & p.

Life has been pretty fair to me these days and i really need it to be like that for abit.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 AM , Blogger MAINE! said...

ive posted th picture alr. can grab from my friendster babe. nway, i had a great time too! must b th company!!! :DDDDDDD

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Oh why thank you babe! Yes that day was extremely fulfiling for me!<3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home