Tuesday, May 08, 2007


helloooooo world.

I am so relieve the exams are over for me and i made it through today!I really did,despite all the cough/sneeze/psyco.Mr lee's thoughtful,he actually placed the dustbin beside my table which made life so much easier.I hate blowing my nose,especially during an exam cause it breaks the serenity.The maths paper was screwed shit with utter senseless questions,yup you all know it.
Enough about that,today's a good day,plus i have no school tomorrow which adds on to my joy.
Met Wong and Fii at starbucks for an unproductive study session.Mf came,made hell of an enetertainment,laughing over stupid things and all.And now,i am home,thinking about tomorrow.(:
Sidetrack abit.I hate and admire straightforward people at the same time.Loathe them because of the way they put things across to people without much considerations for inner's feelings.Its like, they just say how they feel to make themselves feel better like as thou the world has stopped revolving.But truth is,the world's always around and its only right to let words go through serious thinkings before saying them.
On the other hand admirations comes in because only the straightforward people are the real honest people.Yep,with good intentions,straightforward remarks are due to help.Those are more of genuine remarks i call.
Okay goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home