Friday, December 21, 2007




















Some pictures,from charlie brown cafe as well!!I hope there's one in Sg,i would probably be able to study better,seriously!Today's a special day in hk cause everyone's suppose to welcome winter or something.Okay my whole family has decided to join the crowd so......my family including uncle,unlce,anut,anut,cousins are coming to have dinner with us.Yay.
Christmas is damn it near,I ve no idea whats it gonna be like in hk.I hope something weird happens like...santa coming to town or falling candycanes or some snow!!
I want a haircut and i am going to cut my whole fringe away.I am balding by the way,hope you still love me.
My mum should seriously win the award for best discriminator. Hi,I did help with the household chores and yet i got scolded for doing a lousy job.My brother started vacuuming the ps2 from the opening cause from his theory its for sucking out dust!!?I was like correcting him and my mum,knowing it was definitely wrong said no it right,he's a good boy at least he does work properly.Oh yeah then why didnt anyone think of vacuuming the fan cause it will jolly well suck all the dust from it too.
Then,i bought American pie, i swear its because tq told me it was a hilarious movie and no bad contents or anything. Again wrong move.First it was my first time watching it,my bro joins .After going into like5 mins of the show my mum blamed me for letting my brother watch the gruesome contents.Then she started like "Don its not good for you,its only good for people interested in sex..dont be like your sister" Good,wtf its not like im damn experienced or what right,and its not that i am doing it deliberately to corrupt her dear son's brains or something.
Next,she's has no respect for me at all.She complains every shit about me in front of my aunt and I am there okay.Like hi,I am only coming to Hk once in a year to visit my aunt and thats it,thanks for spoiling my mood and thanks for making things awkward for me and my aunt.How would you like it if you were me ? I had to shut up the whole time because i felt that you need to rant things out just like i do.But even if i am complaining i would be smart enough not to do it in front of you.
&& did i mentiong talking to yj without me??Thats like pure backstabbing and you can tell me its for his good.Damn you told him that he was going to be unlucky if he was with me and shit.Ya have you forgotten that you're my mum ?? You didnt even have the audacity to tell me you spoke bad about me to him.You ruin things a lot between us and isnt that what you're aimimg for?


Its good that i dont feel sad about things after a period of time thats because I learn to deal with things in a better way.I wish i dont have to irritate you or what but thanks for the one thing thats making my life so imperfect






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home