Thursday, October 16, 2008

Because moving on starts with goodbye baby,

Its the last 3 days before sch starts,before i start anew,before I make a change and most of all, before life fall back into place. I have been shopping siaoz,drama siaoz and working siao throughout the entire holiday. I think I have earned a minor 100 bucks but still!!!!Its made up through all that ice-cream stealing and the major discounts!

Heh,should be enough to cover for a portion of a halloween party right. So neway,yesterday was pretty nice for me. Had a shopping trip with my dad and i got this pink hairdryer in my room now so guess what,I dont have to drag myself up just to get my hair blown so yay.
Met Sam & Crd for dinner @ hk cafe and we had this major overload of mango dessert.Prolly had another kg injected after all that.

Then we went over to starbucks to chill. S & C got me this..


for a belated birtday!! Thanks ah darlings although my bday has passed like more than a month ago if I can recall.But today was really enjoyable for me and a good way to rejoice before sch starts.Sighs..school.

The cupcakes are so pretty but it looks pretty much like a disguise of fatty tissues but to show my true love,I will stil finish it all up :) :D

Anyway i got into some leadership thing for my CDS.I know how positive i should be but damn that was one of my last choices. Great!! Should i freaking appeal out?I really want to get into the fashion design thing quite badly!! But on the other hand,the leadership thing sounds quite cool. Maybe next time I can come out being a great leader and it will give me a better edge in serving my country :) Damn it ,how come everyone gets what they want!!!I dont want to be in a class full of leaders la honestly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home