Sunday, December 23, 2007



Hi all, Merry Christmas eve to you all.Please remember to stay up as late as you can,try to catch santa if possible. Seriously i really hope Santa exist then christmas would be a dozen times more exciting!!Maybe there is..

Anyway i have been sleeping a lot these few days.Partially to make up for the sleep time i lost during the year.We're like going to some party later and i bet its gonna be so mundane because we dont know anyone there.I hope i win an ipod later thou,it will definitely boost my spirits like a thousand walts.I hope i find some clothes when we shop today.Seriously,again i have not got much this whole trip.I said seriously!!But dont worry i have gotten all the gifts ready for you people its just a matter of whether we see each other or not.

Yesterday's buffet was great thou. This is probably the best that we've been to. 2 more days and thats goodbye hk.I am so glad for this goodbye in fact ..i dont think i will miss it for sometime. Its terrible to migrating here in future,i dont like it.

Okay folks have a goodday ahead of you.Wish me too k :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home