Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hi I am back!!Well why didnt anyone say anything about the SHOCKING increase of taxifares!!?Its like the most reliable sourse of transport but whatever now its almost too expensive.
So anyway christmas in Hk wasnt that bad,my dad really went the extra mile for such a fulfilling christmas day.& of course my bros got a Ds each for christmas and i finally got my............................................Ipod!Yeah!Thankyou uncle dennis.(:
26dec.Met yj in town and he refuse to hold his present.Anyway i got him a MonsterInc plush for X'mas and its name is Sully but from now its called Rosemary Jane.

27 dec.Met up with A,j,j & t and I am sure glad it turned out great.Hee,thanks for your gifts okay love it love it love it!& Jasmine,the letter was really sweet darling.
28 dec.Its happy birthday daddy lets go out later.& again finally i am getting my cell phone which solely belongs to me!Chipmunks anyone?(:

29 dec.Hi Fel its time we get our butts down to look for a job and its gonna be so hard cause we're both fussy people aye.I got you something so pretty and i cant wait to give it to you tmr love.
Omg,i have to get a job because i dont want to sit around all day or be out spending away..its not like i have the power anyway.If i could turn back the time i would definitely be studying twice as hard as i ever did because I really have so much time in the world right now.Ya right,there's no use regretting after the milk is spilled. Anyway 2007 has just passed in a blink maybe cause we're all just pure studying for our aim the whole year,but even so i still had alot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home