Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy new year all.Its like 2008,seriously it is.Okay dont start pressuring yourselves with all the new year resolutions and all okay just let things take its course very naturally.Okay maybe I am just saying that because i dont usually fulfil my tasks .I hope after all the bullshit,i will be a better person this year and you know grow up for a bit.
& for those who have been enquiring about my job,I am quite close to losing it because of the insane working hours.Apparently there's alot of mixed feelings going on between my family and things hasnt been very smooth for me.First comes this job which is so tough and then comes my parents who wont automatically put their shoes into mine.I dont mind hanging on to get this experience because I too naive in this world.Most of us only see things on the surface and for most even handling a friendship is a problem.So i thought why not a better challenge right?Ha but dont try if you have parents like mine.Its okay to protect us but its not okay to start being unreasonable.I dont want to see my parents as controls freaks but more of cause they still care a lot about me.I know that okay,I do.

Seriously if you're intending to get a job,its better to have a trustworthy friend with you.(I have 2 guardian angels beside me)Next make sure your parents approve the working hours and they know the people around.& most importantly work hard solely for the experience!!I am only a waitress working in a banquet in case you wanna know and i am really happy with that job (: I learnt how important it is to respect the working people out there because they strive really hard just to earn that money for their families.Yeah..so in a way,there's a lot of morals here.There's no need to be ashamed of whatever you do as long as you enjoy that position alright. :D

Anyway school's starting for some tmr right??Yes i hope you all are all ready and packed up.The first days are always fun!But at least there's no need for me to wake up early anymoree!I'll miss ya Jacq,thanks for everything you said to me all this while & Cheryl dont forget about keeping up your orientation yeah!
Have a great night all(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home