Monday, January 07, 2008


Hello,I've not been blogging for a while.Life have been pretty happening for me these days.Anyway my trip to school was a blast okayzx omg the drama peeps are so mean but i still love them so very much.Haha but if i were still in school i think i'll still be a dick cause i will never attend drama sessions. (: Plus entering the school really starts bringing back a lot of the past like how I even started off my secondary years.I feel so old seriously,but its not a bad thing,i dont want to be studying my entire life.

Working is..............tough but fun at the same time.Now just how do i explain this.Okay tough because the dishes were so heavy,they expect no spillage(obviously ignoring the fact that people do make mistakes),portion the food,clean up,see the guest eating,wasting food.
Its fun because the people there are nice,good heads and i feel well paid(Only for me cause this is my first time). & the best part right now,I've more $ to buy more clothes.
I hope I am gaining quality experience from here.Priscilla is officially more responsible and independent yeah bullshit?
The O level results do haunt me everyday cause omg that day is so near so I am just yeah...putting my mind to other things right now.You know if i do not do anything my mind will wonder off panicking about the results.So yes,I go out everyday cause i dont wanna leave my butt at home.Either working,shopping or catching a movie.Now i really feel like baking with afiqah again.We keep baking nutella muffins to sell but we have not taste it for real.I dont mind selling them again thou,if i have a list of orders like the last time.
I wanna try new icing and bake a chocolate-mint cupcake.
So there are some important things to do right now.First,read the newspaper.Redo my plans on thursay(cancel music class).Shop for worthy clothes,bake chocolate mint and have less food.
Yes so goodbye!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home