Thursday, January 03, 2008

Hi everyone do meet the one and only Sully from MonsterInc.So yeah I have been going out a lot since i got back from hk because there's nothing to do at home i swear.No books,no more studying,no chores ,no tv show and disney's still my personal favourite. I will be going to school tmr for some drama club thingy and I am looking forward to that omgzx.It feels so different to not be in school at this time of the year,even walking down the streets could be that empty.This weekend would totally be burned off working so yeah i am trying hard to enjoy my life now.

My whole family tree's screwed up okay.Whats family without love eh and I am not talking about family internally,I am actually refering to the whole entire lot.I wished none of this ever happened and this chinese new year would probably be more meaningful.I dont understand or maybe i can never understand why does everyone persue only wealth in their lives.You know wealth isnt everything sadly and it wont take you anywhere yet some are so willing to die for such value.If you've worked extremely hard for something,you'll just earn it somehow.I dont see the need to be fighting for something that dont belong to you in the first place.First you'll lose it eventually,secondly wont you bloody feel guilty for the rest of your life,thirdly i think you're a sick asshole . (:

Anywayz.Yep i was looking through the abercrombie online shop and i came across a few that i would really wanna add it straight up to my wishlist!!Really i wanna visit the store in Newyork one day i think its so awesome,just take a look at it even the polo look so appealing!!OMG I LOVE YOU pretty clothes.My dad is usually the one who gets them for me whenever he visits but now..chances are very slim.Hmm i am still searching hard for a dress in town..maybe i should try the island shop!




3 Comments:

At 5:00 AM , Blogger Amelia.S said...

Prissss!!I wna celebrate CNY with you guys again.Sigh this is so depressing.I still love you alot though!!

 
At 5:05 AM , Blogger Amelia.S said...

Oh and I saw those tops at Abercrombie in NY!!!!Hey I rlly miss those times,and I miss you D:

 
At 5:29 AM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Oh my god did you like get them!!?You're such a lucky girl,i really wanna go there!(:
Anyway we can like hold some sleepover and talk the night away on Cny alright,maybe this way it will be better(: Miss you man babe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home