Thursday, January 10, 2008

Hi this is Newyorknewyork and its a really nice place to chill out really really.Look at my root beer float omgz its like the most heavenly thing ever.




Fel's very chocolatety waffle ice-cream!!


Oh and by the way we were doing very major shopping that day and i got a new top.Just one okay because even thou i have better spending power now its like my hard earned money!!Yeah and i know the value of it man.See like just buying one top will cost my one day pay..and just so you know i worked my head off and i bet it was worse for fel and yl cause they worked the full day!!As for me..............hahahahas,I get exhausted too easily.
I found myself walking endlessly yesterday,somehow. I dont have a very good sense of direction thats for sure, thats why i end up maybe walking a few miles more than an average person does.
Anyway i have to mention that yesterday's banquet was soo cool so i am gonna share it!!Yes boonlay sec had their dinning (thingy) at Marriot please.Its only then i realised how pathetic my school can be.But whatever at least we got to experience something.Of course if only my school goes loose on the budget it would probably be better for all!!& i have not reach the best part!!They were allowed to dress formally(Attention not factory-like uniforms omg) Now there are so many "if onlys" streaming in.
I had dinner with Yiqin,Jolene & Brandon at Allie& D's working place.It was really a great way to end of my taxing day :D




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home