Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I realised i have absolutely no life.I would rather be in school studying my ass off.People who gets into PAE are so fortunate,seriously.Firstly,they have a life,they learn something new everyday,they meet new people and most importantly!!!!Its 2 points off from O level!!I cant wait to get pass the results,it determines how my CNY will be for me.The thought of it scares the hell out of me even till now,i know i am nuts but but is it possible not to eh?To have a brief summary of how my days are like...Working at marriott and its okay because time flies too quickly.In case you dont know the days are real short for me and its bloody reality.
I spent every cent i earned,as long as money comes in it always goes out.
Saturday was an awesome day with my long lost cousins.I like it when we all talk you know especially the heartfelt talks and all.I stayed over night by the way and being with them always somehow expand my dreams of working for Disney.
Omg is it me or am i really tired..I cant even seem to blog like a human.I've been lodging complains to myself,convincing the impossibles and mostly stoning ALOT.
I wanna eat my lip smacker up right now because it smells so good,
I wanna purchase the entire set of lipsmacker online no kidding.
I.need.a.life.absolutely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home