Monday, October 20, 2008

But when you're standing at a crossroad,there's a choice you gotta make.

HI can you totally picture how gay we are during lectures. Took this during biz stats cause its like whoaaa boring and I really wonder how am I going to bring myself thru the entire sem. My outbreak still not going off and it has been staying happily on my face for almost half a damn year.Ok should stop complaining,at least its starting to heal. When you see my forehead 3 months ago,omgg,can freak your balls out.

First day of sch was ok and after such a long time i felt i was the luckiest son of a gun because Im the LAST student to get my arse into the 20th century fashion for my CDS! I have no lectures and my tutorial starts tmr. Hope it would be like how i expected it to be.
Other than that,my timetable is super cramp up now and i officially hate tuesdays because I have tutorials from 9am straight till 5. Like Im one superwoman.

5 Comments:

At 9:00 AM , Blogger Josh said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Josh said...

wah lao. your hair is blocking my fab face la.

 
At 7:57 PM , Blogger Priscilla Siah said...

Erm hellooooooooooooo,were you suppose to be in the picture?
And your face too big la Josh!! cant even fit into that hole.

 
At 2:05 AM , Blogger Josh said...

HAHA its alright, Hi anon, well if you say so! you must be real handsome/pretty then. kudos to you.

 
At 12:37 AM , Blogger SAML said...

Hey ANONYMOUS, I guess if you really had guts to say that, you must be drop dead gorgeous! C'mon, why don't you show all of us your pretty/handsome face? :) Who knows, it may be pot calling the kettle black?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home